Home School Canadian Civics Complete Course - Workbook and Digital Resources
Previous Purchasers: Use coupon code "CDNCIVICSDISCOUNT" at checkout if you have purchased this course in the past for another child in your family. Thank you for your support!
For a review of the course by the Canadian Homeschooler, check out the link here!
In this course you will explore what it means to live as a Christian in community within an ever-changing Canadian culture. The course emphasizes the importance of being a purposeful, informed and active citizen. You will learn about the elements of democracy and the meaning of democratic citizenship in local, provincial, national, and global contexts. In addition, you will learn about other systems of government, discuss social change, examine decision making processes in Canada, examine beliefs and perspectives on civics questions, and practice how to think and act critically and creatively about public issues. Most importantly this course will encourage you to become actively involved in influencing decisions and initiating positive change.
- Professional bound full colour workbook (124 pages).
- Access to interactive Google quizzes.
- Answer keys for all activities packages and test.
- Google Drive access with creative powerpoints and activities
- Three dynamic units that meet or exceed provincial standards
- Complete Exam with review activities and answer key.
- No textbook needed! A free e-Booklet is included.
- In-depth activities packages and creative powerpoints
- Clear unit guides (checklist style)
See course sample below!