Homeschool Civics Co-op: Lead Parent/Teacher License
The course, "Canadian Civics: Purposeful, Informed, and Active Citizenship," is also a great fit for homeschool co-op groups!
This option is specifically for the leader parent or teacher of the co-op group. Below are details of what is included in the purchase.
- The parent leader/teacher of the co-op receives all digital teacher resources through Google Drive. This includes all course resources in digital format, answer keys, tests, Google Quizzes, group activities, and teacher unit guides. (I am a teacher so you would get everything I use in my classroom.)
- The cost for the teacher is $105.
- Multiple teachers/lead parents would require multiple licenses.
- The lead teacher is also provided with a copy of the same workbook the students will be using in the co-op.
- In addition, a video conference will be arranged with the lead parent explaining how to use all the course resources and to provide advice on planning! Basically, we make sure you understand everything and are all set to go with your co-op!
- The lead parent/teacher may not share the course resources with other parents unless additional licenses are purchased.
- Students may not share the course resources with other families.
- If a future co-op class is organized, the teacher/parent leader who previously purchased a license does NOT need to re-purchase a license. Only new students to the co-op need to purchase new licenses and new teacher/parent leaders.
- Student Workbook and Digital Resources: Please direct students of the co-op to purchase the workbook and digital resources from this link: Co-op Student Workbook and Digital Resources